Home Health Aide at Optimal Care, Inc.
Director of Nursing
Provides support services, under the supervision of the appropriate professional staff, which assist the patient or family in the achievement of physical and emotional comfort as ordered by the physician in the plan of care, and the Aide service plan of care instructions.
- Certification as a Home Health Aide as demonstrated by one of the following:
- Successful completion of a training and competency evaluation program offered by an allowed HHA
- Successful completion of a competency evaluation program that addresses all federal requirements in §484.80
- Successful completion of a nurse aide training and competency evaluation program, and is found to be in good standing in the state nurse aide registry. (CNA)
- Successful completion of a State administered program that certifies HHaides and that meets or exceeds the federal requirements.
- Successful completion of the competency skills demonstration evaluation required for home health aide certification by the agency.
- Takes oral and written instruction well.
- Works in a team responsibly and independently without direct supervision.
- Records and reports observations and activities.
- Good communication skills, able to read, write and verbally report.
View the full job description to learn about specific job duties, knowledge required, job performance and communication skills, agency standards, travel requirements, and more.